Just as not all Catholics are aware of the wicked nature of their religion, so it is with those who hold to the false religion of Islam. There are still Moslems that have not been totally corrupted by their false religion, but the reasonable are becoming fewer and fewer and the fanatical are on the increase. This was evidenced by the wicked joy of Moslems in many countries of the world over the murder of innocent men, women and children in New York City on September 11, 2001 by Islamic terrorists. This is an evil religion indeed.
I believe that there are higher ups in major religions of the world, central banks, governments, media, and also in many businesses, economic and educational institutions that are members of the New World Order. They are conditioning, manipulating and deceiving the world, the American people, and even the elect. Things are not as they seem.
I recently read President Bush's address before Congress of September 20, 2001. It was an excellent speech except for his giving the false impression that the Islam of Osama bin Laden is any different from the teachings of the Koran. The Islam of Osama bin Laden is not as the President said "... a fringe movement that perverts the peaceful teachings of Islam." It rather upholds the fundamental doctrines of Islam as taught in the Koran. Our President is either ignorant of this fact or he lied. Muslim clerics and teachers that deny this do not understand their own religion, or they are lying too, or are not true Muslims.
The Muslims that do not agree with the World Islamic Front, the Hizballah (Party of God), Hamas (Islamic Resistance Movement), et al do so only because they do not fully believe the Koran and still have vestiges of the conscience that God gave them.
I am a Baptist and I believe in soul liberty, one of the landmarks of the true faith of God. The Baptist faith has never persecuted any other group or people (Matt 21:25-26). We believe in using the Word of God to persuade whoever will to receive the free pardon of sin which is by the Lord Jesus Christ's blood atonement. Baptists (Waldensians, Anabaptists, etc.), along with the Jews, were persecuted by the Catholic Church for over a thousand years of the Dark Ages, and later by Protestants in Europe and America alike. It was because of this that the Baptists were instrumental in getting freedom of religion, speech, etc. written into the U.S. Constitution. It is this freedom that Islam hates. They as the Catholics before them would force the whole world into their false religion if they could.
As a Baptist, I believe in soul liberty! I believe that a Muslim has the right to believe the Koran if that is his hearts desire. I believe that the Jew has the right to believe only the Old Testament if he please. I believe Mormons have the right to believe the Book of Mormon if that is what they want. I believe that Satanists have the right to believe the Satanic Bible. Catholics have the right to believe what they do, Buddhists can believe in Buddah, Hindus in their million gods, etc., etc. That is part of what soul liberty is all about. However, I have the God given right to witness to all who will listen of those false religions (Matt 28:19-20; Rom 10:14-15; 1 Pet 3:14-16), and they have the God given right to listen if they wish (Rev 2:7, 11, 17, 29, 3:6, 13, 22). That is the other side of soul liberty, and that is what the words "whosoever will" and "whosoever believeth" in the Bible are all about (Deut 18:18-19; John 3:14-15).
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
Acts 10:43: "To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins."
It is wrong for any religion to force their religion on others. People have the right to make up their own minds. Not only that, but governments have the duty to stop anyone who immorally by use of coercion, terror, and murder to force their religion on others (Gen 9:6; Num 35:30-31; Rom 13:1-4). This, however, is the government's responsibility, not the church's.
President Bush was not speaking for me when he said to Muslims, "We respect your faith." I respect only their right to hold to that religion, but I do not respect the many false teachings of Islam.
Furthermore, President Bush was absolutely wrong to say this about Islam: "It's teachings are good and peaceful, and those who commit evil in the name of Allah blaspheme the name of Allah. The terrorists are traitors to their own faith, trying, in effect, to hijack Islam itself." Islam has been a corrupt religion from it beginning and bin Laden is merely following Mohammed's example.
President Bush said, "Americans are asking, why do they hate us?" And then correctly answered, "They hate what we see right here in this chamber -- a democratically elected government. Their leaders are self-appointed. They hate our freedoms -- our freedom of religion, our freedom of speech, our freedom to vote and assemble and disagree with each other."
However, it is the Koran that "commands them to kill Christians and Jews ... and make no distinction among military and civilians, including women and children", and not merely the terrorists' leaders as President Bush says.
In 1937, a decade before the rebirth of Israel, Saudi Arabia's King Ibn Saud explained that the Muslim's hatred of Jews is based on the Koran. Thus, "for a Moslem to kill a Jew ... ensures him an immediate entry into Heaven.'' 
Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, Jordan and Egypt all attacked tiny Israel the day after it declared it's independence as a nation on May 14, 1948. Those Arab countries were supported by other Islamic nations such as Libya and Saudi Arabia. This pitted some 45,000,000 Arabs against around 64,000 Jews (out numbered 700 to 1). Since 1948 the Arab nations have unsuccessfully invaded Israel three additional times (in 1956, 1967, and 1973). Israel not only repelled the enemy, but gained territory. It seems like the Arabs would learn their lesson, but not so. The many Ishmaelite nations surrounding the Jewish State have repeatedly shown their ill will toward their half brothers, the Israelites, by acts of war and constant terror campaigns against them. This is a demoniac hatred.
Most of the "Palestinians" came into Israel after the Jews reestablished their nation. The "Palestinians" have many homelands, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon etc. A "Palestinian" state is not the issue. The Arab states refusal to recognize the State of Israel's right to exist and their determination to expel or destroy them is the issue. The issue is the jealousy and hatred of the Ishmaelite's toward the true heir's of that land which is bred by their "holy" book.
A sermon by the acting rector of the Islamic University of Gaza, broadcast on Palestinian television last October, railed, "Wherever you [Muslims] are, kill those Jews and those Americans who are like them.'' 
This demoniac Arab / Islamic hatred of the Jews / Israel was further witnesses at the recent U.N. World Conference Against Racism held in early September 2001 in Durban, South Africa. This conference served two purposes: 1) to cover up of Islamic crimes against humanity and 2) to wrongly accuse Israel of racist war crimes, acts of genocide, ethnic cleansing, state terrorism, etc. The Nazis spoke behind closed doors of a "final solution" whereas Arab government-organized rallies outside the conference chanted "Death to Israel" or "Death to the Jews."  Palestinian protestors waved signs reading, "Hitler should have finished the job.'' 
Anti Semitic literature, including the infamous "Protocols of the Elders of Zion" was distributed to delegates of the World Conference Against Racism.  The Protocols are in fact a Masonic New World Order plan for world domination, not a Zionist document. However, the Protocols were used by Hitler to inflame German hatred for the Jews, and when the Protocols were distributed to White Russian troops in 1919 some 60,000 Jews were massacred, having been blamed for the Bolshevic Revolution of 1917.
Religions like Islam, Occult Nazism (New Age), Secular Humanism, and Satanism cannot be fully practiced in a civilized world because they are all murderous religions that do not respect the soul liberty of others. But alas we do not even have a civilized America any longer, because She is abandoning the Biblical principles on which She was founded. God will continue to punish America if She does not repent! Mark it down.
"Woe to them that go down to Egypt for help; and stay on horses, and trust in chariots, because they are many; and in horsemen, because they are very strong; but they look not unto the Holy One of Israel, neither seek the LORD!" (Isaiah 31:1)
Israel is America's only true ally in the Middle East. However, the Bush administration is now snubbing Israel in it effort to build a coalition of Islamic states to help fight terrorism. Surely President Bush knows that the Islamic nations, like Syria, Iran and Sudan, that he is trying to buddy up to are the ones that are supporting the terrorist organizations!
Recent news stories read:
"Bush Backs Palestinian State For First Time: President Bush yesterday publicly endorsed for the first time the creation of a Palestinian state as the goal of Mideast peace efforts." (By Ben Barber, The Washington Times, October 3, 2001).
"Palestinian Terrorists Are Terrorist Too: The Bush administration erred in failing to place the Palestinian Hamas and Islamic Jihad groups on its list of terrorist organizations and individuals published earlier this week. It is precisely the militant Muslim warriors in these groups, along with their Lebanese Hizbullah militia allies-and not their hero Osama bin Laden-that threaten to plunge the tense Middle East into full-scale war. ... Indeed, both Palestinian groups have launched significant terror attacks in the past few days. Islamic Jihad exploded a car bomb inside Jerusalem on Monday, which did not kill anyone only because tight Israeli security apparently forced the bombers to abandon it on the southern edge of the city. Hamas holy warriors invaded an Israeli settlement in the Gaza Strip on Tuesday night and shot dead two young Jews and injured several others-a daring raid that they had not so much as attempted until now. Like earlier attacks over the weekend, both assaults against Israeli civilians were designed to spark off a major military response and focus regional Muslim public opinion back on the simmering uprising conflict. Israeli leaders understand what the radical Palestinian game is all about, but that doesn't mean they can ignore such provocative attacks in order to help America build its anti-terror coalition. The fact that they will not ignore them, nor the fact that Yasser Arafat continues to refuse to arrest Islamic terror leaders, was amply demonstrated when Israeli forces were sent into action against Palestinian Authority positions in the northern Gaza Strip early Wednesday morning." (By David Dolan, World Net Daily, October 3, 2001)
It is absurd to trust the PA, Syria, and Sudan, or even Saudi and Egypt to aid in the fight against terrorism. They persecute, enslave, and murder the Christians of their own lands. It is wrong and wicked to even think of giving military aid to Syria, Sudan and Iran in trade for the cooperation in the "fight against terrorism" as President Bush has suggested.
However, this whole September 11th situation stinks of a good guy, bad guy plot. It fits perfectly into the New World Order agenda by facilitating:
2) National ID card systems in the U.K., the U.S., and elsewhere that will wind up as "mark of the beast" on people hands and foreheads.
3) The installation of mark of the beast technology.
4) A homeland gestapo.
5) A world police force.
President Bush continues to confirm my suspicions that he is fully committed to the shaping of the New World Order.
Now President Bush wants to aid and abet what he is supposed to be fighting by giving U.S. military aid to Syria and Iran who are among the worst of the terrorist nations.
A September 25th news headline read: "Bush wants to send military aid to Syria, Iran". The story began: "The United States wants to provide military aid to Iran and Syria to woo them to a Washington-led coalition against terrorism. President George Bush has asked Congress to lift restrictions on the provision of military aid and weapons to those on the State Department list of terrorist sponsors. The list contains such countries as Iran, Iraq, Libya, Sudan, North Korea and Yemen. The waiver would last for five years and allow the administration to provide military aid to any country, regardless of its record on terrorism or human rights. The Bush administration is said to believe that Iran and Syria will be crucial in any coalition against Saudi billionaire fugitive Osama Bin Laden." 
On September 20, 2001 former Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu made the following remarks before the Government Reform Committee:
Iran and Syria are many time over as bad as bin Laden. Furthermore, at least two Islamic terrorist groups, supported by Iran, The Islamic Group (IG) and The Jihad (al-Jihad) have ties with bin Ladin's World Islamic Front.
Note Iran and Syria's track record on the support and involvement in terrorism according to the State Department's 1998 report. 
2. Both Iran and Syria support the Palestine Islamic Jihad - Shaqaqi Faction (PIJ). The PIJ is to the creation of an Islamic Palestinian state and the destruction of Israel through holy war. Because the United States supports Israel, it has been identified as an enemy, and it also opposes moderate Arab governments that it believes have been tainted by Western secularism. The PIJ conducted suicide bombings against Israeli targets in the West Bank, Gaza Strip, and Israel. It has threatened to attack US interests in Jordan.
3. Both Iran and Syria support the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine - General Command (PFLP-GC). The PFLP-GCis led by a former captain in the Syrian Army, Ahmad Jabril. It has close ties to Syria and Iran. It has conducted numerous cross-border terrorist attacks into Israel using unusual means, such as hot-air balloons and motorized hang gliders.
4. Both Syria and Iran have supported the Marxist-Leninist insurgent group called the Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK) in their insurgency and terror campaign in Turkey and in Western Europe against Turkish targets. The PKK has bombed tourist sites and hotels and kidnapped foreign tourists.
5. Iran helps the Armed Islamic Group (GIA), a terrorist group whose aim is to overthrow the secular Algerian regime and replace it with an Islamic state. The GIA began its violent activities in early 1992 after Algiers voided the victory of the Islamic Salvation Front (FIS)--the largest Islamic party--in the first round of legislative elections in December 1991. The GIA frequently conducts attacks against civilians, journalists, and foreign residents. In the last several years the GIA has conducted a terrorist campaign of civilian massacres, sometimes wiping out entire villages in its area of operations and frequently killing hundreds of civilians. Since announcing its terrorist campaign against foreigners living in Algeria in September 1993, the GIA has killed more than 100 expatriate men and women--mostly Europeans--in the country. Uses assassinations and bombings, including car bombs, and it is known to favor kidnapping victims and slitting their throats. The GIA hijacked an Air France flight to Algiers in December 1994, and suspicions centered on the group for a series of bombings in France in 1995.
6. The Egyptian Government believes that Iran supports the terrorist group called, Gama'a al-Islamiyya (The Islamic Group, IG). The IG signed Osama Bin Ladin's fatwa in February 1998 calling for attacks against US civilians. Primary goal is to overthrow the Egyptian Government and replace it with an Islamic state. They conduct armed attacks against Egyptian security and other government officials, Coptic Christians, and Egyptian opponents of Islamic extremism. Al-Gama'at has launched attacks on tourists in Egypt since 1992, most notably the attack in November 1997 at Luxor that killed 58 foreign tourists. Also claimed responsibility for the attempt in June 1995 to assassinate Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
7. Iran supports HAMAS (Islamic Resistance Movement) in it's terrorism. the goal of HAMAS is to establish an Islamic Palestinian state in place of Israel. It's strength is concentrated in the Gaza Strip and a few areas of the West Bank. HAMAS has conducted many attacks--including large-scale suicide bombings--against Israeli civilian and military targets, and suspected Palestinian collaborators.
8. Iran supports the Egyptian terrorist group called The Jihad (al-Jihad). One of it's leaders is Osama Bin Ladin. The Jihad's primary goal is to overthrow the Egyptian Government and replace it with an Islamic state. It targets US interests in Egypt. It specializes in armed attacks against high-level Egyptian Government officials. It was responsible for the assassination in 1981 of Egyptian President Anwar Sadat. Appears to concentrate on high-level, high-profile Egyptian Government officials, including cabinet ministers. It has threatened to retaliate against the United States, however, for its incarceration of Shaykh Umar Abd al-Rahman and, more recently, for the arrests of its members in Albania, Azerbaijan, and the United Kingdom.
9. The Japanese Red Army (JRA) is believed to be based in Syrian-controlled areas of Lebanon. The JRA is an international terrorist group whose stated goals are to overthrow Japanese Government and monarchy and help foment world revolution. During the 1970s JRA conducted a series of attacks around the world, including the massacre in 1972 at Lod Airport in Israel, two Japanese airliner hijackings, and an attempted takeover of the US Embassy in Kuala Lumpur.
If President Bush's administration desire to provide military aid to Iran and Syria, two of the top supporters of world wide terrorism, is not absurd and traitorous, it is at the very least extremely mysterious. It smacks of Illuminati / NWO tactics.
I pray for President Bush to repent of his NWO philosophy, and for his salvation if he is not already saved. I pray for our other leaders also and for our men in uniform. I hope you will too.
Islam clams to believe in the God of the Old Testament and in Jesus Christ. But they deny the doctrine of the Trinity and thus the Deity of Christ. It also denies Christ's death and resurrection. It has given heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils. Much of Christendom has also denied the Faith and speak lies in ecumenical hypocrisy. These are signs that we are in the latter times, the last days.
1 Timothy 4:1-2: "Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron."
2 Timothy 3:1-5: "This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away."
These are truly exciting times as we watch and wait for the Pre-Tribulation Rapture. Even so, come Lord Jesus. Maranatha!
1. RACISTS CRY RACISM AT U.N. CONFERENCE, Don Feder, Monday, September 10, 2001
2. THE U.N.'S WANSEE CONFERENCE, Hal Lindsey, Wednesday, September 5, 2001
3. BUSH WANTS TO SEND MILITARY AID TO SYRIA, IRAN, Middle East Newsline, September 25, 2001
5. BACKGROUND INFORMATION ON FOREIGN TERRORIST ORGANIZATIONS, U.S. Department of State's Office of Counterterrorism, Released October 8, 1999