I CAN NOT SIT WHERE THEY SIT
Eze. 3:1-19 vs. 15
Lam. 3:45: Thou hast made us as the offscouring and refuse in the midst of the people.
With just getting back from the
a. Saw the wealthy and happy.
b. Saw the weary and poor.
c. Saw the wounded and dying.
2. Every mission field has a special call that goes out and a special need that is shown.
3. If one wants a place to serve there are many places available.
4. As I watched the people in the air ports and in the streets of the cities this verse in Ezekiel came to mind. “I sat where there sat”.
5. I thought to myself, “I can now tell people that I have sat where they sat”. I realized that just because I was there did not mean I was where they were in their lives and probably will never get there.
B. Physically they are deprived—We have a life of ease
C. Spiritually they are dead—We have eternal life before us
A. Grime-Clinging dirt, covered with dirt. That is the way sin is attracted to us. It clings to us and covers us.
B. Glory-A highly praiseworthy asset. Salvation
B. Rags of Satan Righteousness of the Savior
C. Rags of Sorrow Righteousness of Satisfaction
A. Despair, Desperate Delivered
D. Heartsic Healed
V. THEY, ONE DAY, WILL SIT IN HELL—I, ONE DAY, WILL SIT IN HEAVEN
A. There is a world to come. Many will go to hell and many will go to heaven
Mat 12:32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.
B. We have sorrow but not as those that have no hope or home in Heaven.
Eph 2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
Eph 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
1. In my opinion, we can never sit where the lost sit. Jesus has changed our lives and our eternity to which we will never go back.
2. I may not can sit where they sit but I can send other to show them the way of life through Jesus Christ.
3. Eze. 3 tells us He has made us to be watchmen to warn the lost. Even though they will not hear we are to warn.